INSOL Europe is the European organisation of professionals who specialise in insolvency, bankruptcy and business reconstruction & recovery.
It is an association founded in 1981 and registered in France.
The goals and strategies of INSOL Europe are:
- to lead the study and evaluation of insolvency, bankruptcy and business recovery law and practice in Europe
- to disseminate technical and topical information on insolvency, bankruptcy and business recovery matters
- to publish eurofenix for members
- to maintain the INSOL Europe website for members and others
- to hold international and regional congresses throughout Europe
- to facilitate networking between members and exchange of professional experience
- to discuss and negotiate with relevant officials of European national and international bodies in regard to any matter which may concern members
- to make submissions and contribute to the work of European and other international official bodies who are affected by the insolvency process, or who have a role to play in the saving of businesses and jobs
- to co-operate with INSOL International and its member organisations and other international associations in connection with any insolvency study or project
- to assist in the education and training of members, their staff and others
Copyright Notice: Materials available on this website are subject to copyright and may only be reproduced with the express permission of the copyright owner. Please contact Caroline Taylor if you have a query.