• to take a leadership role in the study, evaluation and development of business recovery, turnaround and insolvency subjects of common interest within Europe.
• to facilitate and co-ordinate the dissemination of both technical and topical information, to include the publication of a magazine and a website.
• to discuss and negotiate with relevant officials of European and other international bodies in regard to any matter which may concern members.
• to expand membership and to ensure that the association is adequately financed to achieve its mission and goals.
• to organise and hold congresses at venues chosen by the Council.
• to co-operate with Insol International and all or any of its members in connection with any business recovery, turnaround or insolvency study or project.
• to provide an opportunity for members to network with people from other European jurisdictions and to encourage individual members to take part in the work of the association.
Please log in